European Safety Meeting Motocross 2020
On the 8th - 9th of February 2020, Svemo together with FIM and FIM Europe invited all motorcycle federations to an exchange of experience on how we together can make Motocross a safer sport.
- to all participants for joining the 2nd European Safety Meeting Motocross (ESMMX)!
- to all federations that contributed to the meeting by sharing their work!
Pictures (ZIP-file, 22 MB)
Presentation material and contributions of the participating federations (pdf)
ACU (Andy Summers)
- Seroius Accident Checklist
ADAC (Thomas Heinrich)
- Spectators Safety at MX Tracks
DMSB (Karsten Schneider)
- Race Guard Light flag System - more safety for flag marshals and riders
FIM (Antonio Alía Portela)
- Safety for Officials at tracks - pictures and video (large ZIP-file)
- The future of flag marshaling (YouTube)
- Safety Elements in Motocross (video)
- Crash at MXGP of Bulgaria 2018 (video)
- Imola Crash Marshal (video)
FIM MXGP (Jiri Sitina)
- Serious Accicent Form (ZIP-file)
FIM Europe (Eddie Herd)
- Crash at Anaheim (YouTube)
FMI (Ennio Gaia Maretta)
- Track Safety
KNMV (Nico de Goeij & Martijn Spliethof)
- Improve safety performance by information exchange
NMF (Dan Sebastian Lindkjølen)
- Track building according to different rider skills
NMF (Dr. Dag Egil Nilssen)
- Injury Survey
SML (Kimmo Elo)
- SML Safety work Motocross
Due to lack of time, this presentation was not shown at the meeting, but we still want to share it!
Svemo (Ola Andersson & Magnus Markenfelt)
- Track Manager Education - Track Safety
Svemo (Dr. Stephan Filipowski)
- Concussion awareness
The 3rd European Safety Meeting Motocross will take place in Greece, most likely 1st or 2nd weekend in February 2021. Keep these dates free and join the meeting in Greece!
The organiser will be the AMOTOE.
For information, please contact Nick Tsaglas at AMOTOE.