Permanent Starting numbers
Confirm your permanent starting number
During November you can confirm your permanent starting number for season 2023.
If you have difficulties in confirming or choosing your starting number, please email to .
Confirm your permanent starting number:
Roadracing: 28th September - 31th of October 2022
Classic Roadracing: 1st of November - 31th of December 2022
- Log on to your profile on http://ta.svemo.se (Note: Switch to English language using the flag-symbol at the top of the page!)
- In your profile, go to ”Permanent starting nummer” in the menue to the left.
- Click on the link beside your permanent starting number to confirm - done!
Your position 2022 as a starting number 2023
1 - 3 Swedish Championship (SM) classes (Moto3/125GP, Superstock 600, Superbike)
1 - 10 Nordic Championship 2018 classes (alternatively the first ten numbers in the starting number sequence of the class).
You cannot book position numbers yourself by TA since we have to make sure that they only go to riders who came in the corresponding position in their class in 2022.
Choose a new starting number 2023
Roadracing: From 1st of November 2022
Classic Roadracing: From 1st of January 2023
- Log on to your profile on http://ta.svemo.se (Note: Switch to English using the flag-symbol at the top of the page!)
- Go to ”Permanent starting nummer” in the menue to the left of ”My Profile”
- Click on the ”Choose starting number”
- Choose ”Sport (Gren)” (Roadracing) , ”Season” and ”Starting number class"
- In the column ”Selectable” it says ”Choose” beside the numbers that are available.
- All numbers where it doesn’t say “Choose” are not available.
Starting numbers for Sidecar (Classic) are chosen by the rider.
Are you to choose a starting number for the first time via TA?
Please check if you already have an account on Svemo TA.
Contact us if you cannot remember whether you already have an account on Svemo TA or not.
Instructions confirm or choose new starting number - (Instruktionsvideo Svemo TA Mobil)